If you have and are using your outlook app on your computer:
- Open your Outlook app and click on "New email"
- Once your New email window is open, please click on Signature in the message ribbon > New signature> Enter a name for your signature and add the New signature in your Signature test box.
- Once your signature is to your liking please click on OK
- To apply your signature, once in your message just click on "Signature in the ribbon and this choose the signature you created, it will be added to your message
If you are using the Web app or Outlook online:
1 Open your online Outlook, Click on Settings on the top right, and then on the bottom of the tab click on all settings
- Once the icon and then all settings at the bottom of the tab, once the all settings window is opened, click on Mail >Compose and Reply> New Signature and add your new signature you can chose when to apply, the options are in the same tab as you scroll down.
- Please use the corporate logo when creating your signature. This logo below is to be used.