Join a Teams meeting on the web
Don't have the Teams app? You can still join a Teams meeting.
- In your email invite, select Click here to join the meeting.
You can also use a dial-in number and conference ID from the email to call in.
- You have three choices:
- Download the Windows app: Download the Teams desktop app.
- Continue on this browser: Join a Teams meeting on the web.
- Open your Teams app: If you already have the Teams app, go right to your meeting.
- Type your name.
- Choose your audio and video settings.
- Select Join now.
- Depending on meeting settings, you'll get in right away, or go to a lobby where someone in the meeting will admit you.