VetStrategy has partnered with the Elecetronic Recycle Association (ERA) for secure IT asset recycling and disposal.
Our ERA membership includes:
- IT equipment pick-up and disposal across Canada, where ever the ERA has presence at no charge
- Detailed pick-up manifest
- $5 secure hard drive destruction with serialized wipe report (required as per corporate policy)
If your clinic or office contains IT equipment that is dated and no longer required or has been refreshed, please follow the process below:
- Email email@example.com
- Provide your full name and full clinic address where old equipment is to be picked-up
- Schedule appropiate pick-up time with Iris
- Ensure to receive a copy of the serialized wipe report (for pickups that contain hard drives) and retain for auditing purposes.
For the provinces where ERA does not have local pick up services and you have a Computer or a Laptop, QNAPS, Hard drives and Switches that require certificates of data destruction, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return label and we will email you a FedEx label to send those computers to Home office for safe disposal, for any other type of equipment such as printers, keyboards, scanners, etc. please recycle locally at any electronics recycling facility near you.