How to setup Intune Company Portal on Apple Mobile Device
Make sure your iPhone runs iOS 13.1 or later. First download the Intune Company Portal app from the app store. As soon as the Company portal app is installed, open the app, and choose Sign in. Authenticate by entering your work email and password and click Next.
- Click Begin and review Device management and your Privacy
- Click Continue twice
- Download Management Profile – A popup will ask you to allow or ignore. Hit Allow.
- When profile is downloaded click close then Continue
- Next step is to install management profile
- On your mobile device - Go to Settings > General > VPN & Device Management > Management Profile and click 'Install' on the top right. It will as ask you a couple more times to select 'install' and finally select 'Trust' then when finished select done
- Go back to comp portal app and it should have all 4 steps checked off green and display “You’re all set!”
- Hit Done and the application will check device settings which should take less then 1 minute.
The mobile device is now successfully enrolled.